hi , everyone. Black and pink today. It was a cold day .I have three layers on top ( turtleneck, kimino dresses, motobi jacket) and one layer on the bottom with hight knee boot. It was enought to keep me warm and comfortable.. photo by Joy
hi, everyone. The weather is good but still cold, sometimes I don't know what to wear, So I decide to keep everything simple but not boring. All black outfit with strong red lip was my choice today.
hi, everyone , I love this looks. Crop tops are still a huge trend right now. They are cute !!! I wear a crop top with a mid rise skinny jean and layer an open coat. It will only show off a tiny bit of your stomach. so its not too much and is perfect for the daytime. thanks for reading
Hi, everyone. The weather is getting better in Galway now. So it is time to wearing something sassy with my old ripped Jeans , bomber jacket , pairing it with nude shoes
Comments
Post a Comment